- 2016 RepCom – March 4-6 2016 at Santa Monica Friends Meeting
- 2016 Pacific Yearly Meeting Annual Session: Friday, June 17 to Wednesday, June 22 Walker Creek Ranch
- See our calendar of youth and intergenerational activities
- Links to previous events and reports can be found on the Events and Information Archive page.
- 2015 Annual session is now over. Read the Annual Session Minutes, Reports, and Epistles.
To all religious education clerks and committee members in PYM:
Please take note of this exciting opportunity for widespread collaboration on Quaker adult education.
Steve Smith, Presiding Clerk
Pacific Yearly Meeting
- Quaker Religious Education Collaborative forms (Press Release) [Twitter post]
- Current Email to contact QREC in case the one in the Press Release doesn’t work for you: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Media links can be found on our Links page. (Web version)
- List of Meetings and Worship Groups under the care of PYM (Download PDF file)
New videos released weekly.
Below is the current release. Visit our QuakerSpeak Video Gallery for full archive.
QuakerSpeak video: Why I Don’t Wear a Tie in Court. Scott Holmes, a Quaker lawyer from Durham, North Carolina, felt led to stop wearing a tie in the courtroom. This is his story of exploring that leading and its implications.
Salt and Light: Documentary of the Sixth World Conference of Friends
The documentary “Salt and Light“, a vivid video story of the Sixth World Conference of Friends, comes thanks to four Friends from Pacific Yearly Meeting.
Photo Galleries of Pacific Friends and a little of what we do to shine our Light in the world: