To all religious education clerks and committee members in PYM:
Please take note of this exciting opportunity for widespread collaboration on Quaker adult education.
Steve Smith, Presiding Clerk
Pacific Yearly Meeting
- Quaker Religious Education Collaborative forms (Press Release) [Twitter post]
- Current Email to contact QREC in case the one in the Press Release doesn’t work for you: firstname.lastname@example.org
68th Annual Session (adjourned)
YOUTH AND PROPHECY: AWAKENING TO A NEW CREATION
July 14 thru 19, 2014
Walker Creek Ranch
Annual Session is now adjourned.
- Start here for Plenary Minutes and Committee Reports. (Web page with download links)
- PYM Epistle 2014 (PDF)
- PYM Young Adult Friends Epistle 2014 (PDF)
- PYM JYM Epistle 2014 (PDF)
- PYM Middle School Epistle 2014 (PDF)
- PYM Primary School Epistle 2014 (PDF)
- PYM Preschool Epistle 2014 (PDF)
- Attenders List Annual Session 2014 PASSWORD PROTECTED (Contact Web Coordinator using our Contact Form to get password to open PDF file.)
- No Events Scheduled At This Time
Recent Reports and Links of Interest
- RepCom 2014 Reports page, March 2, 2014 (Web version and PDF Downloads)
- 2013 Annual Session Epistles, Minutes, and Reports Includes Daily Miracle Newsletters. (Web versions and PDF Downloads)
- Diane Randall FCNL Executive Secretary Guest Speaker July 30, 2013 (Download PDF file)
- 2013 PYM Nominating Slate (as approved) (Download PDF file)
- RepCom 2013 Reports page, March 2, 2013. (Web versions and Downloads)
- Calling for Monthly Meeting Newsletters (Download PDF file)
- Nominating Committee “Pink Sheet” form to communicate your gifts and desires to the committee (on-line form)
- facebook links can be found on our Links page. (Web version)
- List of Meetings and Worship Groups under the care of PYM (Download PDF file)
New videos released weekly.
Below is the current release. Visit our QuakerSpeak Video Gallery for full archive.
QuakerSpeak video: Why I Don’t Wear a Tie in Court. Scott Holmes, a Quaker lawyer from Durham, North Carolina, felt led to stop wearing a tie in the courtroom. This is his story of exploring that leading and its implications.
Salt and Light: Documentary of the Sixth World Conference of Friends
The documentary “Salt and Light“, a vivid video story of the Sixth World Conference of Friends, comes thanks to four Friends from Pacific Yearly Meeting.
Photo Galleries of Pacific Friends and a little of what we do to shine our Light in the world: