Welcome to Pacific Yearly Meeting! We’re a community of a wide variety of “unprogrammed” Friends (Quaker) Meetings in parts of 3 countries. We’re a year-round community, and we have a summer gathering we call “PYM Annual Session.” Western Friend is the official publication of Quakers in Pacific, North Pacific, and Intermountain Yearly Meetings.
Read more about Pacific Yearly Meeting…
Announcements and Quick Links
- Revision of our book of Faith and Practice is underway. Meetings are asked to respond to the first round by October 15, 2018.
- The Racial Justice Subcommittee of M&O has published a page of recommended resources on racial justice. Please encourage Friends and Meetings to make use of these resources and send us your feedback.
- See recent posts on the right sidebar or on the all posts page or the committees and officers pages.
- EVENTS are on our Calendar, including RepCom, Annual Session, and youth and intergenerational events.
- Annual Session 2018 has concluded. It was held July 13-18, 2018.
- Representative Committee 2019 will take place late February or early March. Exact date and location are not yet set.
- Annual Session 2019 will take place July 12-17, 2019, at Walker Creek Ranch near Petaluma, CA, USA.
- See Calendar for more events and details.
- GRANTS available:
- WEBSITE REVISIONS: We are in the process of redesigning and cleaning up this website. Thank you for your feedback and patience! The website is under the care of the PYM Communications Committee.
- Trying to find something on this site? First try using the menu bar near the top of the page or the announcements on this home page. If that doesn’t work, you might try some options shown on the right side of this page: the site Search box, the Categories list, or browsing through the recent posts. (Note that the search box and categories list only cover a portion of the site.)
- CONTACT US