- 2013 Annual Session Treasurer Report (PDF file)
Pacific Yearly Meeting
PYM has two accounts; the General Account for all economic activity outside of the Session, and the Session Account. For both accounts, the fiscal year is October 1st through September 30th.
Items of Note
- For the General Account, this report covers the years 2011-12 and year-to-date, 10/01/2012 through 06/30/2013.
- Income from Monthly Meetings (#4101) for this fiscal year, as of 6/30/2013, is $112,214. Thank you!
- In the current fiscal year, $4,000 has been moved from the Youth Program Reserve to the general account. The current (06/30/13) balance in the Youth Program Reserve is $13,383.
- We have a $20,000 3-year loan to Friends House. The interest on this 3%, which is much better than any CD we can get at this time.
- FGC Scholarship (#2735) is used to support Young Friends to attend FGC. This account now has a balance of $1,979, down from $20,460 in 2000.
- On page 3 of the report, I’ve added Donations to Restricted Funds. Thank you!
- For the 2012 Session, income exceeded expenses by $20,709.
- As of June 30, 2013, we had $87,553 in the Session bank account. We also have deposits of $4,000: $2,000 with Mt. Madonna for 2013 and $2,000 with Walker Creek for 2014.
- See the full formatted report with account line items here: 2013 Annual Session Treasurer Report (PDF file)