- 2013 RepCom Treasurer Report Includes narrative below, plus formatted tables and figures not included here (PDF file)
Pacific Yearly Meeting
Representative Committee Meeting
March 1-3, 2013
PYM has two accounts; the General Account for all economic activity outside of the Session, and the Session Account. For both accounts, the fiscal year is October 1st through September 30th.
Items of Note
- For the General Account, this report covers the years 2011-12 and year-to-date, 10/01/2012 through 01/31/2013.
- Income from Monthly Meetings (#4101) for this fiscal year, as of 1/31/2013, is $63,595. Thank you!
- 5213-Attendance Assistance for the Annual Session was budgeted at $7,000, and $1,286.50 of it was not used.
- Last fiscal year, income exceeded expenses by $3,795. This was added to the Reserve.
- In the current fiscal year, $4,000 has been moved from the Youth Program Reserve to the general account. The current (1/31/13) balance in the Youth Program Reserve is $13,383.
- We have a $20,000 3-year loan to Friends House. The interest on this 3%, which is much better than any CD we can get at this time.
- FGC Scholarship (#2735) is used to support Young Friends to attend FGC. This account now has a balance of $1,979, down from $20,460 in 2000.
- On page 3 of the report, I’ve added Donations to Restricted Funds. Thank you!
- For the 2012 Session, income exceeded expenses by $20,709.
- As of January 31, 2013, we had $33,971 in the Session bank account. We also have deposits of $4,000: $2,000 with Mt. Madonna for 2013 and $2,000 with Walker Creek for 2014.
- Note that in 2010 the Session Reserve was $1,832, in 2011 it was $16,729, and that now it is $37,971.
See 2013 RepCom Treasurer Report for full report and spreadsheets not displayed here. (PDF file)