- Full Report: Youth Programs Report — Representative Committee 2017 (PDF, 5 pages)
- See main Youth Programs page for links to other YPC and YPCC reports and information.
Web Version (Summary Only):
Youth Programs Coordinating Committee (YPCC)
& Youth Programs Coordinator (YPC – Alyssa Nelson)
Report for PYM RepCom, March 3-5, 2017
YPCC Action Items for RepCom:
- We proposed a budget augmentation (to be brought by Finance Committee) related to higher-than-anticipated health insurance premium increase for the Coordinator.
Request to Monthly Meeting Reps:
- Please share this report with your Meetings. In particular, see below for more detailed info about:
- Fundraising for Spring Camp and water bottle project
- Children’s Program Teachers
- Friendly Responsible Adult Presences (aka FRAPs) for Junior Yearly Meeting (teen program)
- Spring Camp announcement: April 10-14 at Quaker Oaks Farm with the Wukchumni Tribe. Registration open online now.
- Funding available and deadlines for the Youth Programs Fund / Bob Vogel Endowment
- Young Adult Friends (YAFs) Clerking Workshop: May 26-28 at Sierra Friends Center
- Refer potential adult volunteers to work with children or teens at Annual Session to Alyssa Nelson, pym.youthcoordinator [at] gmail [dot] com. Application form will be posted on PYM website and emailed out after RepCom for “Youth Workers”:
…continued…. See Youth Programs Report — Representative Committee 2017 (PDF) for full report