Our 2017 Annual Session will be held at Walker Creek Ranch near Petaluma, CA, USA, from Friday, July 14 through Wednesday, July 19, 2017.
Please see the Annual Session Information page for details about PYM Annual Sessions in general and for the current year’s registration, schedule, and interest groups list. This page here WILL CONTAIN reports, minutes, and announcements for and from the 2017 Annual Session as they become available. Reports are organized alphabetically by committee/officer.
Click on any item in the Table of Contents to jump to that section:
As of 3/20/2017, reports have been posted for: Clerk’s Call, FCNL.
- Clerk’s Call and Other Advance Documents
- Daily Miracle
- Arrangements Committee
- Children’s Program Committee
- Discipline (Faith & Practice Revision) Committee
- Finance Committee & Treasurer
- Holding Corporation
- Junior Yearly Meeting (JYM) Committee
- Latin American Concerns Committee
- Ministry & Oversight Committee
- Nominating Committee
- Peace and Social Order Committee
- Secretariat Committee
- Statistical Clerk
- Unity with Nature Committee
- Visiting Friend
- Young Adult Friends
- Youth Programs Coordinating Committee & YP Coordinator
- Reports from Outside Organizations & PYM Representatives to Outside Organizations
- Epistles from other Yearly Meetings
Clerk’s Call and Other Advance Documents
- Clerk’s Call to 2017 Annual Session
- Annual Session 2017 Poster (for posting in Meeting Houses and other places Friends congregate. Your Meeting’s PYM Representative may have gotten a 11×17 inch paper copy of this poster at RepCom 2017, but if not you can print this out and post.)
The “Daily Miracle” is the daily bulletin published at Annual Session and distributed each morning.
Children’s Program Committee
Discipline (Faith & Practice Revision) Committee
Finance Committee & Treasurer
Junior Yearly Meeting (JYM) Committee
Latin American Concerns Committee
Ministry & Oversight Committee
Note: See Nominating Committee page for updates to slates.
Peace and Social Order Committee
- See “Finance Committee & Treasurer” above
Unity with Nature Committee
- See Ministry & Oversight