-Registration for Annual Session opens in May-
Pacific Yearly Meeting’s 2018 Annual Session will be held at Walker Creek Ranch near Petaluma, CA, USA, from Friday, July 13 through Wednesday, July 18, 2018.
The theme of the session will be “Faithfulness, Radical Vulnerability, and Love”. More information about the session will be available in the spring when the Clerk issues the Clerk’s Call to 2018 Pacific Yearly Meeting Annual Session. For information about PYM Annual Sessions in general, please see the Annual Session Information page.
Committees wishing to offer Interest Groups at the 2018 Annual Session are advised that there is an application process with a deadline of March 4, 2018. For details see How to Schedule an Interest Group at Annual Session.
This page will contain announcements, committee reports for, and eventually minutes from the 2018 Annual Session. There will also be links to information and documents that are relevant primarily before and during the session but will be of “historical interest” only after the event. At the very bottom of the page are submission instructions if you need to having something posted to this page.
(rest of page under construction…)
Instructions for Authors of Documents for this Page
- Officers, Committee Clerks and other authors of advance documents please do the following:
- Send in your report as a .doc or .docx file –or equivalent– (rather than as email text or .pdf). This will help the Secretariat and Recording Clerks have access to the text and formatting as well as simplifying our document management process.
- Name your report file like this: CommitteeName-Report-to-Annual
-Session-2018.doc or .docx. For example:
- Note that the names are quite long enough without adding the word “Committee”.
- Email by (deadline TBD) to the Assistant to the Clerk (Sharon Gates) <pymassistanttotheclerk@gmail.
- We will post your report here as a PDF that we will create from your .doc.
- Documents received by the deadline will be assembled into an “advance packet” distributed electronically to all participants. Documents received late will be more difficult for participants to find and may be overlooked. So please submit your report by the deadline or earlier if you can manage it.