Pacific Yearly Meeting Events and Deadlines
Listing here is by topic, not chronological. Follow the links for more detail. For Quarterly Meeting dates, see the detailed “Calendar of Youth and Intergenerational Events” at the link below.
- February 22: Registration for the 2023 sessions of Representative Committee (RepCom) closes. Register on the 2023 Representative Committee Information page.
- February 24: Meeting for Monthly Meeting Representatives to Pacific Yearly Meeting (online).
- February 25 & March 4: 2023 Representative Committee meeting (online).
- July 21-26: 2023 Annual Session (hybrid). Theme: Beloved Community, Part II: Centering the Voices of the Next Generation.
- Youth Programs Fund (of the Bob Vogel Endowment): Applications due on or before March 20, June 20, September 20, and December 20.
Calendar of Youth and Intergenerational Events in PYM and Beyond
Please note that as the Yearly Meeting and the Quarterly Meetings are separate, autonomous (though interrelated) organizations, just as are the Monthly Meetings. The PYM website focuses mainly on the Yearly Meeting. You’ll see on the Youth and Intergenerational Calendar, though, that we list a lot of events that are not directly YM related for everyone’s convenience and coordination.
- College Park Quarterly Meeting: collegeparkquarterlym
- Southern California Quarterly Meeting: scqm.org