PYM Events and Deadlines
Listing here is by topic, not chronological. Follow the links for more detail. For Quarterly Meeting dates, see the detailed “Calendar of Youth and Intergenerational Events” at the link below.
- RepCom 2018 (Representative Committee Meeting) was March 2-4, 2018, at Orange Grove Friends Meeting, Pasadena, CA, USA.
- Annual Session 2018, July 13-18, 2018 at Walker Creek Ranch near Petaluma, CA, USA.
- Deadline for applications to present an Interest Group at annual session was March 4, 2018.
- Deadline for submitting advance reports for annual session is: TBD
- -Registration for Annual Session opens in April or May- There will be a late fee after TBD.
- Youth Programs Fund (Bob Vogel Endowment): Applications due on or before March 20, June 20, September 20, and December 20
- Spring Youth Service Learning Camp at Quaker Oaks Farm (Visalia, CA), March 26-30, 2018, a partnership of QOF, the Wukchumni Tribe, and PYM’s Youth Programs Coordinating Committee. Donors or interested middle and high school aged youth and potential adult staff please contact Melissa Lovett-Adair, chair [at] quakeroaksfarm [dot] org.