The Nominating Committee make nominations for officers and committees of PYM. If you would like to be involved in the work of PYM, contact the clerk or any member of “NomCom”. The current clerk is Sue Torrey of Central Coast Meeting, <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
This page contains rosters, slates, reports and other documents produced by the work of Nominating Committee. A “roster” is a complete list of approved PYM Officeholders, i.e. Officers, Appointees, Committees and Committee Members, Representatives and Observers. A “slate” is a list of nominations (proposals) brought for approval. Slates do not always contain the names of everyone already approved or appointed through other channels. A “report” is a narrative description of recent work NomCom has undertaken, often including policy changes or proposals.
Roster of PYM Officeholders
- PYM Roster of Officeholders 2018-2019 as of 2019-04-03 (includes names but not contact information)
- Contacts (names and email addresses of SOME of the PYM officeholders)
- PYM Roster of Officeholders 2018-2019 as of 2019-01-15
- PYM Roster of Officeholders 2018-2019 as of 2018-10-09
- Nominating Slate as of 2018-07-18 (this was approved at Annual Session 2018)
- PYM Roster of Officers Committees Delegates as of 2018-03-03.one-column
- PYM Roster of Officers Committees Delegates as of 2018-03-03.two-columns
- Roster 2017-2018 v.2017-07-19 – two columns (best for printing)
- Roster 2017-2018 v.2017-07-19 – one column (best for viewing on screen)
- Roster 2016-2017 (updated 11/15/16)
- Roster 2015-2016 (haven’t located, this is the Nominating Slate: PYM Nom Com Report 2015/07/17)
- Roster 2014-2015 (haven’t located, this is the approved slate: PYM Nominating Slate Approved AS 2014)
- Roster 2013-2014
Nominating Committee Reports
- Nominating Report to RepCom 2017-02-17
- “Pink Sheet” online form (currently disabled) to communicate your gifts and interests to the Nominating Committee.
- Committee and Officer Job Descriptions (web link)