Representative Committee, or “RepCom,” plans for the Annual Session and considers business that needs attention before the Annual Session. RepCom is explained in more depth in Faith and Practice here.
Download Packets of Minutes and Reports (2003-present)
A single PDF file (“the packet”) for each RepCom since 2003, containing the meeting minutes and committee reports.
- RepCom 2018 Minutes Packet
- RepCom 2017 Minutes Packet (DRAFT)
- RepCom 2016 Minutes Packet (DRAFT)
- RepCom 2015 Minutes Packet (DRAFT)
- RepCom 2014 Minutes Packet (DRAFT)
- RepCom 2013 Minutes Packet (DRAFT)
- RepCom 2012 Minutes Packet
- RepCom 2011 Minutes Packet
- RepCom 2010 Minutes Packet
- RepCom 2009 Minutes Packet (Password Protected – Contact Web Editor to get password to open PDF)
- RepCom 2008 Minutes Packet
- RepCom 2007 Minutes Packet
- RepCom 2006 Minutes Packet
- RepCom 2005 Minutes Packet
- RepCom 2004 Minutes Packet
- RepCom 2003 Minutes Packet
Links to Information Pages (2013-present)
A web page for each year since 2013. In most cases the information on these pages duplicates what has been collected in the Minutes Packets. In some cases there are a few additional documents or reports that weren’t included in the packet.
- RepCom 2018 Info Page
- RepCom 2017 Info Page
- RepCom 2016 Info Page
- RepCom 2015 Info Page
- RepCom 2014 Info Page
- RepCom 2013 Info Page
Minutes for Prior Years
Earlier years’ minutes and paper copies are under the care of PYM’s Archivist, Jan Tappan (Orange Grove).