Pacific Yearly Meeting’s 2020 Representative Committee meeting (“RepCom”) will take place March 6-8, 2020, in Visalia, California, at the Visalia Meeting House and Quaker Oaks Farm. A Preliminary “save-the-date” type announcement can be found here.
Currently this page is just a placeholder for information that will be posted closer to the actual meeting date. Eventually this page will contain committee reports and other Advance Materials, and afterwards the minutes from the RepCom 2020 meeting. For general information about Representative Committee and links to records from other years’ meetings, see the RepCom pages.
- REGISTRATION deadline is TBD.
- REPORTS deadline is Saturday, Feb 15. Instructions for submission are the same as for submission of annual session reports (just substitute “RepCom” for “Annual Session”).
- BUDGET REQUESTS: RepCom is where we approve the Annual Session Budget as well as handle any mid-year General Budget augmentations. Requests should be submitted to the Finance Committee well in advance of the Feb 15 report deadline.
- INTEREST GROUPS FOR ANNUAL SESSION: Sunday, March 8 (the end of RepCom) is the deadline for committees to submit seasoned proposals for Interest Groups at Annual Session 2020. See How to Schedule an Interest Group at Annual Session for details.
Clerk’s Call and Advance Materials
- Preliminary Announcement contains basic information about the date and venue.
- Clerk’s Call to RepCom 2020 will contain useful information for anyone attending RepCom or anyone involved with PYM business.
- Packet of Advance Materials (this single PDF will include the Clerk’s Call and all reports that were submitted by the deadline TBD)
- Documents not in the Advance Packet (or that need correction) are listed here, as well as in the individual reports section.
- PYM RepCom 2020 Minutes and Reports Packet
Committee and Officer Reports
Individual reports are posted below. As many as possible were included in the Packet of Advance Materials which was posted on TBD. Those that didn’t make it into the packet are marked as such.
Assistant to the Clerk
Children’s Program Committee
Faith and Practice Revision Committee
Finance Committee and Treasurer
Latin American Concerns Committee
Ministry and Oversight Committee
- For the most up-to-date Roster of PYM Officeholders, including those approved at RepCom 2020, see the Nominating Committee page.
Peace and Social Order Committee
- See “Finance Committee and Treasurer” above