This page is for the business of the Youth Programs Coordinating Committee (YPCC) and its employee, the PYM Youth Programs Coordinator (YPC) — together aka YPC/C. See here for information about the various youth programs.
- Pacific YM Seeks Youth Programs Coordinator: Pacific Yearly Meeting is accepting applications to fill the full-time position of Youth Programs Coordinator. The role of the Youth Programs Coordinator is to enhance the spiritual development and nurture of youth and intergenerational community within the Yearly Meeting. The full position announcement, job description, and application process are posted here. The position will remain open until filled, however priority will be given to applications received by February 15, 2019.
- Alyssa Nelson has agreed to postpone her resignation from the Youth Programs Coordinator position, originally slated for January 31, until later in the Spring in order to continue supporting teen and children’s committees as they prepare for upcoming events.
- Information about the various youth programs (click link or or navigate to the “Youth” tab on the menu): Junior Yearly Meeting, Children’s Program, Young Adult Friends, camps, workshops, opportunities for adults to work with youth, etc.
- Information for Adult Youth-Workers
- Communications from YPC/C – reverse chronological list
- Goals & Objectives of the YPC Committee (ver. 6/2014, PDF)
- Resources & Funding Opportunities (including the Youth Programs Fund of the Bob Vogel Endowment)
Reports from YPCC and YPC
- All YPC/C Reports, Epistles, Announcements
- 2018 Annual Session Report – YPC/C
- 2018 RepCom Report – YPC/C
- 2017 Annual Session Report – YPC/C
- 2017 RepCom Report – YPC/C
- 2016 Annual Session Report Item – YPC/C
- 2016 RepCom Report – YPC/C
- 2015 Annual Session Report – YPC/C
- 2015 RepCom Report – YPC/C
- 2013 PROGRAM EVALUATION and RepCom Report – YPC/C
- Appendices: To request a copy of the the appendices to this report, contact the Youth Program Coordinating Committee Clerk or Coordinator.
- Earlier YPC/C Reports, Epistles, Announcements
- Proposal for a Youth Coordinator (July 31, 2009) (PDF file)
- Appendices to Youth Coordinator Proposal (July 22, 2009) (PDF file)
- NOTE: These original Youth Coordinator files are also posted on the Annual Session Minutes and Reports page under 2009 minutes.
- The cores of the original Youth Programs job descriptions are still followed, though there have been quite a few changes to the details as the work as evolved. As noted in the 2009 minute of approval, “We are aware that the proposal we have approved is open to change and modification as we go forward.”
- Note: PYM changed the name of the position to “Youth Programs Coordinator” and the name of the committee to “Youth Programs Coordinating Committee” at the 2014 annual session.
- Updated job description is under development by YPCC.