*Note 1: Contact Form: We are working to reinstate an online contact form on this site. If you’re looking for someone not listed here, ask your local meeting’s PYM Representative for access to the SCQM and CPQM directories.
*Note 2: Role-Based Email Addresses: We are also working to reestablish our @pacificyearlymeeting.org email addresses. For now, there are a few key roles using gmail addresses as listed below. If in the meantime you are in a role that needs an email address, please vet your address through Communications Committee so that we can maintain some consistency. If you don’t really need an address right away, please wait until we get the @pacificyearlymeeting.org system going again to avoid causing unnecessary confusion.
- Updated 1/15/2019: PYM Roster of Officeholders 2018-2019 as of 2019-01-15 – Complete list of PYM officers, appointees, committee members, and delegates (updates version from 2018-10-09).
For more information about PYM committees and the nominating process (including how to volunteer to serve PYM), see the Nominating Committee’s page.
Presiding Clerk / Assistant to the Clerk
- Sandy Kewman, Presiding Clerk
- Sharon Gates, Assistant to the Clerk
Both can be contacted by emailing <PYMAssistanttotheClerk@gmail.com>.
- Roy Allen, Treasurer, <PYMTreasurer@gmail.com>
Website Team / Communications Committee / Secretariat
- PYM Website <PYM.Website@gmail.com>
If you have technical issues or notice errors on this site, or if you want to request that material be posted, please contact the web team. You can also use the web team address to contact Communications Committee.
- George Mills, PYM Secretariat Clerk <PYMSecretariat@gmail.com>, for matters relating to PYM Minutes. Also, at Annual Sessions, the Secretariat publishes “The Daily Miracle” bulletin each morning.
Youth Programs Coordinator
- Alyssa Nelson, PYM Youth Programs Coordinator <PYM.YouthCoordinator@gmail.com>
Official Business Mailing Address
- Pacific Yearly Meeting
65 9th Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
Social media links can be found on our links page.
Local & Quarterly Meetings
List of Monthly Meetings and Worship Groups: Many of these meetings and groups maintain their own websites with contact information and meeting times. The list includes links to the websites that we know about.
Websites of our two Quarterly Meetings:
- College Park Quarterly Meeting (Northern CA and Reno, NV)
- Southern California Quarterly Meeting (SoCal and Las Vegas, NV)
- Note that local meetings in Guatemala, Hawaii, Mexico are not part of a quarterly meeting and so are directly under the care of PYM.