This page contains contact information for a number of key functions within PYM. For a complete list of all PacYM role-holders (but without contact information), see the PacYM Roster page.
Note: We are phasing in a new set of role-based email accounts for the main PacYM roles, replacing various ad hoc gmail accounts that had been set up in the past. The switchover is in progress and takes some getting used to. If your email to a pacificyearlymeeting.org address is not responded to within a day or two, try contacting the old gmail address (if you can find it) or notify the Website Editor or the Assistant to the Clerk (see below).
See the Roster of PYM Officeholders for a complete list all PYM officers, appointees, committees, committee members and delegates. However the Roster does not contain contact information. Contact information for a number of key positions can be found below. For other contacts see the Quarterly Meeting directories (Southern California QM and College Park QM, see below).
The year-around work of Pacific Yearly Meeting is conducted almost entirely by volunteers. Without the many, many volunteers listed in the Roster none of it would happen. Working on committees is also a great way to enlarge your circle of F/friends beyond your local community. For more information about PacYM committees and the nominating process (including how to volunteer to serve PacYM), see the Get Involved page.
Presiding Clerk / Assistant to the Clerk
- Sandy Kewman, Presiding Clerk
- TBD, Assistant to the Clerk
Both can be contacted by emailing <AssistantToTheClerk@pacificyearlymeeting.org>. (Sadly, Sharon Gates is no longer with us to do her marvelous service as Assistant to the Clerk, but the email account remains active.)
Official Business Mailing Address
- Pacific Yearly Meeting
580 Tamarack Drive
San Rafael, CA 94903
- Donations to PYM and other financial matters may also be sent to “PYM Treasurer” at this same address.
- (But: for mailing registration payments, see Registrar below.)
- Lawrence Alderson and Brylie Oxley, Registrars for 2021 Annual Session <Registrar@pacificyearlymeeting.org>
- To send payment for 2021 Annual Session registration (if you didn’t use the PayPal payment option when you registered), send a check payable to “Pacific Yearly Meeting” to:
- Pacific Yearly Meeting Registrar
c/o Lawrence Alderson
10 Leeds Lane
Aliso Viejo, CA, 92656
- Pacific Yearly Meeting Registrar
- DJ Bloom and Sherri Sisson, Statistical Co-clerks <StatisticalClerk@pacificyearlymeeting.org>
- Roy Allen, Treasurer <PYMTreasurer@gmail.com>
Youth Programs Coordinator
- Keenan Lorenzato, Youth Programs Coordinator <YouthProgramsCoordinator@pacificyearlymeeting.org>
Call/text the YPC: (530) 563-6369
Kate Watkins, Clerk of Communications Committee <CommunicationsClerk@pacificyearlymeeting.org>
The PacYM website (this site) and the Secretariat are both under the care of Communications Committee.
- Website content issues: <WebsiteEditor@pacificyearlymeeting.org>, for example to report erroneous or stale information on this site, or to submit material to be posted. (current editors: George Mills, Keenan Lorenzato)
- Website technical issues: <PYM.Website@pacificyearlymeeting.org>, for example to report broken links, malfunctioning menus, or pages that don’t display properly on your device.
- George Mills, Secretariat Clerk <SecretariatClerk@pacificyearlymeeting.org>, for matters relating to posting or archiving of PYM Minutes.
Indigenous Concerns Subcommittee
- Lisa Hubbell and Alyssa Nelson, Co-clerks of Indigenous Concerns Subcommittee of Ministry Committee <IndigenousConcernsClerk@pacificyearlymeeting.org>
- Julie Harlow, Clerk of Nominating Committee <NominatingClerk@pacificyearlymeeting.org>
Peace and Social Order Committee
- Rotating clerkship: <PeaceAndSocialOrderClerk@pacificyearlymeeting.org>
- Social media links can be found on our links page.
Monthly Meetings and Worship Groups
- List of Monthly Meetings and Worship Groups within PacYM.
- Many of these meetings and groups maintain their own websites with contact information and meeting times. The list includes links to the websites that we know about.
- College Park Quarterly Meeting (Northern CA and Reno, NV)
- Southern California Quarterly Meeting (SoCal and Las Vegas, NV)
- Note that local meetings in Hawaii and Mexico are not part of a quarterly meeting and so are directly under the care of PacYM. Guatemala Meeting has been laid down.