This page contains contact information for a number of key functions within PYM. For information on additional communications resources within PYM (some of which are still in the planning stages), see the Communications Committee page.
There is a Roster of PYM officeholders (pdf file) linked on the Nominating Committee page. The Roster is a complete list all PYM officers, appointees, committees, committee members and delegates as of the date of publication. It (unfortunately) does not contain information on how to contact them. Contact information for a number of key positions can be found below. For other contacts see the Quarterly Meeting directories (Southern California QM and College Park QM, see below).
For more information about PYM committees and the nominating process (including how to volunteer to serve PYM), see the Nominating Committee’s page.
Presiding Clerk / Assistant to the Clerk
- Sandy Kewman, Presiding Clerk
- Sharon Gates, Assistant to the Clerk
Both can be contacted by emailing <PYMAssistanttotheClerk@gmail.com>.
- Roy Allen, Treasurer <PYMTreasurer@gmail.com>
Website Team / Communications Committee
- PYM Website <PYM.Website@gmail.com>
If you have technical issues or notice errors on this site, or if you want to request that material be posted, please contact the web team. You can also use the web team address to contact Communications Committee.
- George Mills, Secretariat Clerk <PYMSecretariat@gmail.com>, for matters relating to PYM Minutes. Also, at Annual Sessions the Secretariat publishes “The Daily Miracle” bulletin each morning.
- Lawrence Alderson and Brylie Oxley, Registrars <email@example.com>
- For the mailing address to send payment for Annual Session registration, see the Contact section of the AS 2019 page.
- Bronwen Hillman, Clerk of Arrangements Committee <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Youth Programs Coordinator
- Javaughn Fernanders, PYM Youth Programs Coordinator <email@example.com>
Call/text the YPC: (530) 563-6369
Official Business Mailing Address
Pacific Yearly Meeting
580 Tamarack Drive
San Rafael, CA 94903
Donations to PYM and other financial matters may also be sent to the Treasurer’s address as posted on the Finance & Treasurer page.
Social media links can be found on our links page.
Local & Quarterly Meetings
Monthly Meetings and Worship Groups
Many of these meetings and groups maintain their own websites with contact information and meeting times. The list includes links to the websites that we know about.
Websites of our two Quarterly Meetings
- College Park Quarterly Meeting (Northern CA and Reno, NV)
- Southern California Quarterly Meeting (SoCal and Las Vegas, NV)
- Note that local meetings in Hawaii and Mexico are not part of a quarterly meeting and so are directly under the care of PYM. Guatemala Meeting has been laid down.