This page contains contact information for a number of key functions within PYM. For information on additional communications resources within PYM (some of which are still in the planning stages), see the Communications Committee page.
See the Roster of PYM Officeholders for a complete list all PYM officers, appointees, committees, committee members and delegates. However the Roster does not contain contact information. Contact information for a number of key positions can be found below. For other contacts see the Quarterly Meeting directories (Southern California QM and College Park QM, see below).
The year-around work of Pacific Yearly Meeting is conducted almost entirely by volunteers. Without the many, many volunteers listed in the Roster none of it would happen. Working on committees is also a great way to enlarge your circle of F/friends beyond your local community. For more information about PYM committees and the nominating process (including how to volunteer to serve PYM), see the Nominating Committee page.
Presiding Clerk / Assistant to the Clerk
- Sandy Kewman, Presiding Clerk
- Sharon Gates, Assistant to the Clerk
Both can be contacted by emailing <AssistantToTheClerk@pacificyearlymeeting.org>.
- Roy Allen, Treasurer <PYMTreasurer@gmail.com>
Kate Watkins, Clerk of Communications Committee <CommunicationsClerk@pacificyearlymeeting.org>
- Website content issues: <WebsiteEditor@pacificyearlymeeting.org>, for example to report erroneous or stale information on this site, or to submit material to be posted.
- Website technical issues: <PYM.Website@pacificyearlymeeting.org>, for example to report broken links, malfunctioning menus, or pages that don’t display properly on your device.
- George Mills, Secretariat Clerk <SecretariatClerk@pacificyearlymeeting.org>, for matters relating to posting of PYM Minutes. Also, at Annual Sessions the Secretariat publishes “The Daily Miracle” bulletin each morning.
- Lawrence Alderson and Brylie Oxley, Registrars <Registrar@pacificyearlymeeting.org>
- For the postal address to send payment for 2021 Annual Session registration: TBD
- Bronwen Hillman, Clerk of Arrangements Committee <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Youth Programs Coordinator
- Rebekah Percy, Interim Youth Programs Coordinator <YouthProgramsCoordinator@pacificyearlymeeting.org>
Call/text the YPC: (530) 563-6369
Official Business Mailing Address
- Pacific Yearly Meeting
580 Tamarack Drive
San Rafael, CA 94903
- Donations to PYM and other financial matters may also be sent to “PYM Treasurer” at this same address.
- Social media links can be found on our links page.
Local & Quarterly Meetings
- Monthly Meetings and Worship Groups within PYM
- List of Monthly Meetings and Worship Groups
- Many of these meetings and groups maintain their own websites with contact information and meeting times. The list includes links to the websites that we know about.
- Websites of our two Quarterly Meetings
- College Park Quarterly Meeting (Northern CA and Reno, NV)
- Southern California Quarterly Meeting (SoCal and Las Vegas, NV)
- Note that local meetings in Hawaii and Mexico are not part of a quarterly meeting and so are directly under the care of PYM. Guatemala Meeting has been laid down.