2012 Epistle of the PYM Pre-School Group (PDF file)
2012 Epistle from the Pre-School group
These are some of the things we liked:
● Making play dough – we used stamps that were sea creatures and the play dough was blue.
● Singing songs.
● Going to the garden – we looked at carrots and worms and we tasted some herbs.
● Painting with our hands.
● Playing with the shaving cream – it looked like whipped cream and it felt like sticky stuff.
● Blowing bubbles an spraying water and making holes in the ground.
● Dressing up in costumes.
● Visiting the goats and the sheeps and we saw deer.
● We saw a yellow jacket hive – we stepped over it an walked this was (hand motion – zigzag).
● Singing with the big kids and we read “One Monster After Another”. We liked it.
● Drinking juice and water, eating Graham Crackers, fruit and cheese.
children: Levi Mayers, Ezra Mayers, Zoe Wardrip-Fruin, Ciaran Lewbel
teachers: Heather Erlick, Minna Albongi, Denise Williams, Laura Adair