The Nominating Committee (or “NomCom”) makes nominations for most of the officer and committee positions of PacYM. If you would like to be involved in the work of PacYM, please visit our Get Involved page. For a list of PacYM positions and current officeholders see the Roster of PacYM Officeholders.
This page contains rosters, slates, reports and other documents, both current and historical, related to the work of Nominating Committee. There is an important distinction here:
- A “roster” is a complete list of approved PYM Officeholders for all the roles within PYM, i.e. Officers, Appointees, Committee and Subcommittee members and clerks, Representatives and Observers. Quite a few of these roles are nominated or appointed by committees other than Nominating Committee.
- A “slate” is a list of nominations (i.e. proposed names) brought for approval. Slates do not always contain the names of everyone already approved or nominated through other channels.
- A “report” is a narrative description of recent work NomCom has undertaken, often including policy changes or proposals.
The current Clerk of Nominating Committee is Julie Harlow of Davis Meeting.
Roster of PacYM Officeholders
Rosters include names and Meeting affiliations (but not contact information) for all official roles within PacYM
- Latest Roster as web page (but does not include contact information)
- PacYM 2022-2023 Roster (PDF for printing) 2022-09-15 (most recent)
- Contact Us (names and email addresses of SOME of the PacYM officeholders)
These are all PDFs.
- PacYM Roster of Officeholders 2021-2022 as of 2021-09-19
- PacYM Roster of Officeholders 2020-2021 as of 2021-05-26
- PYM Roster of Officeholders 2019-2020 as of 2020-03-19
- PYM Roster of Officeholders 2018-2019 as of 2019-04-03
- PYM Roster of Officeholders 2018-2019 as of 2019-01-15
- PYM Roster of Officeholders 2018-2019 as of 2018-10-09
- Nominating Slate as of 2018-07-18 (this was approved at Annual Session 2018)
- PYM Roster of Officers Committees Delegates as of 2018-03-03.one-column
- PYM Roster of Officers Committees Delegates as of 2018-03-03.two-columns
- Roster 2017-2018 v.2017-07-19 – two columns (best for printing)
- Roster 2017-2018 v.2017-07-19 – one column (best for viewing on screen)
- Roster 2016-2017 (updated 11/15/16)
- Roster 2015-2016 (haven’t located, this is the Nominating Slate: PYM Nom Com Report 2015/07/17)
- Roster 2014-2015 (haven’t located, this is the approved slate: PYM Nominating Slate Approved AS 2014)
- Roster 2013-2014
Nominating Committee Reports
- Nominating Report to RepCom 2021
- Nominating Report to Annual Session 2020
- Nominating Report to RepCom 2020
- Nominating Report to Annual Session 2019
- Nominating Report to RepCom 2019
- Nominating Report to Annual Session 2018
- Nominating Report to RepCom 2017
- Surely you have skills and interests that can help Pacific Yearly Meeting flourish and Pacific Yearly Meeting has jobs that can bring you joy and satisfaction and help you deepen your connections to Quakerism and to other Quakers. Please visit our Get Involved page, where you will find a link to the Service Survey form (formerly called the Pink Sheet) where you can communicate your gifts and interests to the Nominating Committee.
- Committee and Officer Job Descriptions (web link)