The 2023 Sessions of Pacific Yearly Meeting’s Representative Committee (“RepCom 2023”) will take place February 25 and March 4, 2023, via Zoom. There will also be an orientation meeting for Monthly Meeting Representatives on Friday, February 24, via Zoom.
To register to attend RepCom 2023, use the form at the bottom of this page.
The theme for Annual Session 2023 will be:
Beloved Community Part II: Centering the Voices of the Next Generation
– address financial items, such as the Treasurer’s report for the previous fiscal year, changes to the budget for the current year, and the budget for Annual Session
For more information about Meeting Representatives and Representative Committee, see page 175 of the 2001 edition of Faith & Practice.
Representative Committee (RepCom) will be held via Zoom over two Saturdays, February 25 and March 4, 2023, with three sessions on each of those days: 9:30-11:30am; 1:00-2:30pm; 3:00-4:30pm (Pacific time).
There will also be a meeting just of Monthly Meeting Representatives to Yearly Meeting 7:00-8:30 pm (Pacific time) on Friday, February 24, to familiarize reps with the purpose of RepCom and their role in it.
Friends who register to attend RepCom (using the form at the bottom of this page) will receive the Zoom information by email on Thursday, February 23.
Other Important Dates
- REGISTRATION will close: February 22
- REPORTS are due: February 15
- INTEREST GROUP PROPOSALS for Annual Session need to be submitted by: March 4
Junior Yearly Meeting
Our teens will be meeting March 10-12 for an in-person/hybrid event to plan the Junior Yearly Meeting (JYM) program for Annual Session 2023, while also enjoying community building and other activities together.
For more information, please contact the JYM Committee Clerks or Keenan at email@example.com
- Agendas will be posted as available
- If you have an item for the RepCom agenda, please email Presiding Clerk Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click HERE for some tips and reminders about using Zoom. Thank you North Pacific Yearly Meeting!
- Guidelines for preparing reports, submit reports to Heather at email@example.com
- Committee, Treasurer and other reports will be posted here as received.
Proposing Interest Groups for Annual Session
See How to Propose an Interest Group for Annual Session for information about submitting an Interest Group proposal for the Annual Session. Interest groups need to be sponsored by a PacYM committee. The deadline for submitting a proposal is March 4. To submit a proposal, click HERE.
Additional note: PacYM committees and Friends’ organizations are invited to hold an interest group-type session on Zoom at any time during the year. A formal proposal is not required for interest group sessions held outside of Annual Session. For more information email Heather at firstname.lastname@example.org
The minutes will be available on the PacYM Minutes page once they are finalized.