This page contains contact information for a number of key functions within PacYM. For a complete list of all PacYM role-holders see the PacYM Roster page.
See the Roster of PacYM Officeholders for a complete list all PacYM officers, appointees, committees, committee members and delegates. Contact information is listed in the Roster (as well as below on this page) for those positions which have role-based email addresses.
A Directory of PacYM Members and Attenders will be available soon to members and attenders of monthly meetings and worship groups within PacYM. The Directory is not available for use outside of the PacYM community. The two Quarterly Meetings within PacYM (see below) also publish directories of their members and attenders. These directories can be used to contact individuals listed in the Roster who do not have role-based addresses.
The year-around work of Pacific Yearly Meeting is conducted almost entirely by volunteers. Without the many, many volunteers listed in the Roster none of it would happen. Working on committees is also a great way to enlarge your circle of F/friends beyond your local community. For more information about PacYM committees and the nominating process (including how to volunteer to serve PacYM), see the Get Involved page.
- Laura Magnani, Presiding Clerk <Clerk@pacificyearlymeeting.org>
Assistant to the Clerk
- Heather Levien, Assistant to the Clerk <AssistantToTheClerk@pacificyearlymeeting.org>
- Bronwen Hillman, Administrative Assistant <AdministrativeAssistant@pacificyearlymeeting.org>
Official Business Mailing Address
- Pacific Yearly Meeting
17165 Via Toledo
San Lorenzo, CA 94580
- Donations to PacYM and other financial matters may also be sent to “PacYM Treasurer” at this same address.
- (But: for mailing registration payments, see Registrar below.)
Officially Jan and George are both co-Historian/Archivists, but their emphases are:
Jan Tappan, Historian <no role-based email address>
George Mills, Archivist <Archivist@pacificyearlymeeting.org>
- Lawrence Alderson, Registrar <Registrar@pacificyearlymeeting.org>
- DJ Bloom and Susy Cervantes, Statistical Co-clerks <StatisticalClerk@pacificyearlymeeting.org>
- Genie Stowers and Sarah Tyrrell, Co-Treasurers <Treasurer@pacificyearlymeeting.org>
Youth Programs Coordinator
- Keenan Lorenzato, Youth Programs Coordinator <YouthProgramsCoordinator@pacificyearlymeeting.org>
Call/text the YPC: (530) 563-6369
- Bronwen Hillman, Clerk of Arrangements Committee <ArrangementsClerk@pacificyearlymeeting.org>
- Andrea Harman and Jan Tappan, Co-Clerks of Communications Committee <CommunicationsClerk@pacificyearlymeeting.org>
The PacYM website (this site) is under the care of Communications Committee.
- Website content issues: <WebsiteEditor@pacificyearlymeeting.org>, for example to report erroneous or stale information on this site, or to submit material to be posted. (current editors: Keenan Lorenzato, Bronwen Hillman, Sherri Sisson, Susan Rahn, George Mills)
- Website technical issues: <PYM.Website@pacificyearlymeeting.org>, for example to report broken links, malfunctioning menus, or pages that don’t display properly on your device.
- Doug Smith, Clerk of Finance Committee <FinanceClerk@pacificyearlymeeting.org>
Indigenous Concerns Subcommittee
- Co-clerks of Indigenous Concerns Subcommittee of Ministry Committee <IndigenousConcernsClerk@pacificyearlymeeting.org>
- Julie Harlow, Clerk of Nominating Committee <NominatingClerk@pacificyearlymeeting.org>
Peace and Social Order Committee
- Linnea Hanson and Betty Guthrie, Co-Clerks of Peace and Social Order Committee <PeaceAndSocialOrderClerk@pacificyearlymeeting.org>
Young Adult Friends
- Alma Moon, Clerk of Young Adult Friends <YoungAdultFriendsClerk@pacificyearlymeeting.org>
- Social media links can be found on our links page.
Monthly Meetings and Worship Groups
- List of Monthly Meetings and Worship Groups within PacYM.
- Many of these meetings and groups maintain their own websites with contact information and meeting times. The list includes links to the websites that we know about.
- College Park Quarterly Meeting (Northern CA and Reno, NV)
- Southern California Quarterly Meeting (SoCal and Las Vegas, NV)
- Note that local meetings in Hawaii and Mexico are not part of a Quarterly Meeting and so are directly under the care of PacYM. Guatemala Meeting has been laid down.