Yearly Meeting July 23-28
The Children’s Programs are offered for infants through middle school. Typically the Children’s Program at Annual Session is divided into three age groups: infants and preschoolers, lower elementary, and upper elementary and/or middle school. Kids are signed in and out at meal times, and there is no formal program in the evening. 2 Co-teachers work together in each class delivering and fun and engaging program. Typical activities include nature walks, arts and crafts, singing, story time, and group spiritual discussions. The specifics of each program are designed by the teachers with the support of the Children’s program Coordinator.
For this year we will make Covid adjustments as the Yearly Meeting is all virtual. More to come on that soon.
Service Opportunities – Volunteer as a Teacher or Committee Member!
- Be a Children’s Program “Teacher”: see the Adult Allies to Youth / Youth Workers page
- Serve on the Children’s Program Committee:
Youth and Intergenerational Activities Calendar
Please visit the intergenerational calendar here for youth-related events sponsored by our yearly and quarterly meetings.
Join us at PYM’s Annual Session!
How to Register and Required Parent/Guardian Forms
- Registration news coming soon check back 4/30/21
- Submit the Packet of Required Parental Consent Forms, which includes:
- Parental Consent Form
- Medical History Form (NOT APPLICABLE 2020)
- “Tell us About your Child (NOT APPLICABLE 2020)
- See next section for required forms.
- Welcome Letter to Parents/Guardians/Sponsors 2020
- Community Expectations for All Attenders, Annual Session
- Child Abuse Prevention Policy
- Minor Zoom Policy & Photo Release
- Policy on Transitions Process between Children’s Program and Junior Yearly Meeting (Teen Program)