Yearly Meeting July 23-28
- Thursday July 22 at 7:00 pm or Friday July 23 at 5:00 pm.(two choices, each 45 min) Parents meeting about children’s needs and upcoming activities.
- Friday July 23 at 8:30 pm (45 min) Inter-generational Music Night for all ages
(all welcome, adults & children).
- Monday July 26 at 9:30 am (30 min) Inter-generational Worship A short time of using art as visualization aids to share our Worship. All are welcome: adults, teens, & children
- Monday July 26 at 6:15 pm (30 min) Bedtime Story Night for all ages,
hosted by Sandy & Tom Farley (all welcome, adults & children).
- Tuesday July 27 at 7:00 pm (45 min) Worship Sharing, Two-on-Two (2 children and 2 adults). Two on Two Sharing is an opportunity to reach over generations and talk in small groups. Adults will be paired with children. After introductions, groups of four will go to break-out rooms to play an ice-breaking game and discuss open-ended questions about our lives, or simply have an unstructured conversation. After 25 minutes of sharing in the foursome, we will get back to the large group to report back about how it went.
Annual session this year is Virtual. However the Children’s program is exclusively offering small in person gatherings for up to 5 families together in various locations across CA. These field trips are coordinated by the Children’s program committee and will have 2 teachers present. It’s a great opportunity for families to gather in a limited way and start to ease back into a world of social gatherings. To find out more about annual session and the children’s events check out the schedule (link), you can also register for annual session here, if you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
FAMILY FIELD TRIPS:
Redwood City, Himmelgarten, Fri. Aug. 6, 10am to 2pm
Ben Lomond, Quaker Center, Sat. Aug. 7, 10am to 5pm
Santa Cruz, Natural Bridges Beach, Sun. Aug. 8, 2pm to 6pm
Sausalito, Marin Headlands Beach, Sat. Aug. 14, 10am to 5pm
Santa Rosa, Art in the Garden, Sun. Aug. 15, 2pm to 6pm
Grass Valley, Sierra Friends Center, Sat. Aug. 21, 10am to 5pm
Grass Valley, Sierra Friends Center, Sun. Aug. 22, 1pm to 5pm
La Jolla, Beach Trip, Sat. Aug 28, 10am to 5pm
San Diego, Balboa Park, Sun 29, 1pm to 5pm
Walker Creek Ranch, West Marin (Labor Day) Mon. Sept. 6 10am-5pm
More information on field trips
All field trips will be outdoors, distanced, and with masks.
Field trip attendance will be limited to 5 families
There are no fees and no overnights included.
Families will need to register for PacYM to attend.
- All Field trips will be outdoors.
- Everyone will wear masks.
- Family units will be distanced from each other.
- Indoor bathroom use will be safely monitored and distanced.
- All adult leaders (at least 2 per trip ) will be fully vaccinated.
- All trips will be fully compliant with state and county regulations
- Parents/caregivers will be asked to sign permission forms.
- Every adult who attends must come with a child or child’s family